rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What a bitchy thing to do

What a bitchy thing to do

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:51 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:32 PM)j r Wrote:  

This is not the best game, but it's far from the worst. This is how men and women got together for years, but all of a sudden it's not enough.

This is also the worst possible way to let someone down: try to make him think that things would have worked out if only he had done one thing differently. It's really cruel.

I'm not that old but still old enough to remember a time when you actually met someone in a casual environment. They called this "getting to know someone."

You used to actually "get to know someone" before you had sex with them.

Does anyone here even get to know a girl before fucking her?

I try to say nothing about myself and learn nothing about her. It's all nonsense and banter and directing the conversation towards sex as quickly as possible to see if she's a prude or if she's down.

Actually sitting down with a woman for coffee, asking about her life, her interests, her upbringing... treating her like a human being worthy of getting to know...That seems fucking quaint, doesn't it?

Hell, the first time, girls aren't fucking the real you, they're fucking some mystery man. You ran good game, so she's filled in all the gaps with her fantasies. You seem cool and well-off, yet vague about your job - she wildly inflates that in her head. If she knew the real you, she might realize you're not so different from all the other men hitting on her. That's why you have to fuck her quickly, before the whole illusion fades.

This is why I like activity dates for the second date, if we didn't fuck on the first one. You lose that first date energy, and your shiny front starts to lose its luster.

Messages In This Thread