rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

Bump.

People were arguing over the merits of money vs. game, and the discussion got carried away and didn't address a specific question the OP brought up:

Quote: (06-30-2010 11:58 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Would you spend most of your 20's focused and consumed with making big $$, with limited success with women, but have 100's of thousands saved for your 30's, or would you be the guy that partied hard and got laid with 100's of women, but only has a few thousand to your name by the time you hit 30?

He's not asking whether money or game is better, he's asking what a young guy (late teens, early 20s) should decide to do.

I especially like these articles:

Youth Not Squandered

Reminder for the Baby Faced

On another note, some guys make it sound like your 30s and 40s are the absolute worst years of your life. Let's face it, your 30s and 40s are not the worst years of your life nor a death sentence to celibacy. I think that feminism and female projection has seriously gotten ahold of a lot of males in the U.S. It's women that have to worry about getting older, not men. Stay in shape. Eat healty. Exercise. Make the right choices now so you'll be in shape in your later years.

Look at Mixx. Look at GManifesto. Look at Roosh. Correct me if I am wrong, but judging from their writings, they have had more success with women right now, in their 30s, than they did in their 20s. Roosh has had more success in Poland at the age of 32 than he ever did in his entire 20s (judging from his writings). Roosh basically had a f**kfest in Poland...in his thirties!

When it comes to having the time to meet women, I think the truth of the matter is that people have more free time than they like to admit.

Even if you don't have the time to go out at night 5 times a week or more, I can think of a few opportunities to game women besides night game: day game and internet game.

Here's an example of a 43-year-old male swooping a 27-year-old female via Heartiste:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z1kZNJ9Olc

[Image: SNF2022D-682_1440358a.jpg]

Yeah, she left a 21-year-old for a 43-year-old.

Bottomline: Stay in shape. Build muscle. Have a good body. Make $$$ so you can travel and have a lifestyle you want. Practice Game. It can all be done.

Just my 2 cents.

Hello.

Messages In This Thread