rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches?)

Quote: (12-15-2011 01:13 PM)kosko Wrote:  

...Hoes got Tupac locked up

...Money got him killed

Pick Knowledge.

Chasing knowledge can give you the tools to attain and excel at all aspects of life - including Money and Women. Pac was knowledgeable also, dude was wise way beyond his years.

Okay I'm drunk right now, after a bunk night out trying to see what's up with some stuck up, attention whoring bitches, so this post may not be the most coherent.

It is true that Tupac got locked up on a rape charge, that he claims was a false and bogus charge, with a drunk groupie bitch, that basically got "buyers remorse".

I think dude did a two year stint at the Clinton maximum security prison in upstate N.Y. ( I might be off on that).

In one of his songs ("Scandelous" I think) from the "All Eyez on Me" album, Tupac spits the line "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", this was my signature on the rooshv forum for a while. I feel Tupac and where he was coming from, getting fucked over by a psycho scornful bitch.

He experienced first hand how "bitches be scandelous".

Messages In This Thread