rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls love bad boys, 9,248 edition (Boston Marathon Bomber)

Girls love bad boys, 9,248 edition (Boston Marathon Bomber)

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:03 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Those women would get fucked by guys regardless just because they are chicks, a lot of these women probably find the fact he is so dangerous to be sexy.

Hey, Andy Warhol said a long time ago you can't tell inner beauty by physical beauty. I think he put it " A lot of murderers are good looking, so there goes that idea. "

Actually, having had many patients who were murderers when I worked in prisons, murderers are actually often afflicted unfortunates with lisps, short height, and misshapen faces.

This type of mass murderer is much more narcissistic, both these guys worked out a lot and learned fighting, so they looked OK.

Imagine how inflated your self-image would have to be sure of your your idea that it's OK to murder a random group of strangers for some abstraction like religion, and as the kid put it "thrills".
Dude was not too smart either, he had like 7 F's in his course, full on failed chemistry, many immigrants run with that shit when they get in here. He was into this dim-witted "I know something special ( transcendental knowledge) so I have the right to violate earthly standards for my beliefs. "

Family was fucked up too, his Dad has the arrogance to make threats about if the younger son is killed. This type of arrogance may be a personality trait that shows in the sons. The mother had been arrested for shoplifting as an adult. Psychopathy may be heritable.

Messages In This Thread