rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think of this quote?

What do you think of this quote?

I agree with the quote. Mostly I profit by it; it's great that the entrepreneurial spirit will never catch on, as that makes my life easier due to less competition. But the fact that people don't want to step out of their comfort zone makes building a team challenging.

I hear in the quote not dissatisfaction that others enjoy mediocrity, but irritation that people don't walk their talk. In the manosphere you also hear of people talking about how they want to be location independent and travel and are sick of western women, but you literally can not even hand people an offer for an all expenses paid opportunity to wealth and travel. I know - I've tried.

So ya, that quote is true. People say they wish and hope and want, but just try to give it to them, and they'll chose the known over the unknown. Most people are hard core addicts to the greatest opiate of them all; the comfort of the known.

Messages In This Thread