rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sorority girl gives a passionate speech to her sorority.

Sorority girl gives a passionate speech to her sorority.

Quote: (04-21-2013 05:53 AM)DBCooper Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 05:42 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this.

I hate Frats. I hate Sororities.

I generally think that people who join them are losers (I've meet some cool cats who belonged to frats, so if you are in one don't get butthurt), it's basically admitting, "I can't make friends or meet people on my own, so I need to join this special group so I can meet people and belong.

F*ck that shit

What is wrong with joining a group to expand your social circle?

Especially one that is focused around girls, partying and fun.

Seems like a wise move, doesn't it?

Going to have to agree with pacesetter.

I can see your point, and if I was an American I might consider it...but here in the UK it's just a free for all where people find their own way.

If they're socially awkward, unattractive etc. then they can't fall back on their fraternity/sorority, they have to get their shit together themselves, much like in life outside of the education system - isn't finding your own way the embodiment of the spirit of this forum?

That being said, here we can drink at 18 and thus if the uni girls aren't to you liking you can just hit up the local non-student bars. To me, it seems like college in America is more like school than Uni is here.

Sure, but isn't being having access to parties, a good social circle and young, easy girls a big thrust (so to speak) of the forum as well?

Messages In This Thread