rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iceland

Iceland

I was in Iceland for the past 8 days. Mostly on an adventure trip with girlfriend, but also got the chance to go out in Reykjavik on Saturday night as I was meeting a local Icelandic friend I have there after a few years. (I first went to Iceland in 2014).

The nightlife scene on the weekend was great. In fact, I found it more lively in winter time than in summer when I was there ago about 4 years ago. Icelandic girls, however, has deteriorated in looks in my opinion. I saw a lot more girls with a few extra pounds, and neon-colored hair on Laveguar street's main spots, and no real stunners that would turn your head, but overall a really nice vibe. It was around 1AM and as we were a few beers deep, I was craving a cigarette. I went to the balcony to see if I can buy a single cigarette for 100 kroner...and this girl (I'd say 6.5 7/10 look) told me she'd give it to me for free. She then started talking and talking asking where I'm visiting from. I said, Canada. After about 5 minutes of talking, she said: "Well, I gave you a free cigarette, how about we go to the bar and you get me a drink?". I replied: "So this is how it works eh. Sorry to break it to you darling, I'm here with my girlfriend." She said: "So what? You can't buy me a drink?" I replied: "I don't think so." She then said: "And I thought Canadians are supposed to be nice. Like your prime minister JUSTIN. I love him." I laughed out loud saying: "O you do? Well, I don't like him one bit. You know who I like?" She asked: "Who?" I replied: "Donald J Trump".
Her face was hilarious after hearing it. All of a sudden she retracted and said: "Ah, I don't even want you to buy me a drink anymore. I'm sorry I gave you the cigarette." I laughed out loud: "I was never going to buy you the drink, and I offered to pay for the cig." and then I went back to our table, sitting with my gf and Icelandic friends.

Now about Iceland's nature. I spent 2 days in North West of the country in the Snaefllesnes peninsula, and 3 days on the east side. Despite short video of time to see things (maximum 5 hours daylight), I got to see a lot. Here are a very short sample of some of the photos I took. Some of those scenery, just being there, the astoundingly fresh air. Glacier hiking especially was an unforgettable experience.

[Image: d1eqm72.jpg]

[Image: oasJ0RJ.jpg]

[Image: SHPs0uR.jpg]

[Image: F3HcaIL.jpg]

[Image: 6vzyNUK.jpg]

[Image: LmiLi61.jpg]

[Image: fjKFn9a.jpg]

[Image: CBxcgs6.jpg]

[Image: ojOpa5d.jpg]

[Image: FwfknGn.jpg]

Messages In This Thread