rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls in rotation too old

Girls in rotation too old

Quote: (04-19-2013 06:49 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2013 07:04 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

Right now I have about 3 girls who I can call whenever, but they are all older.

I'm 26, and the average age girl I sleep with is 30.

My close rate is 5% for ages under 26, and 30% if they are 30+.

Is the solution to just approach more young girls and have tighter game in general? I feel like I keep going for the low hanging fruit by going for the ones that were 8's and 9's 10 years ago.

The question is how hot are they now?

In this case, it's not the question. The question is why don't I just fuck the 10 year younger version?

All are fuckable, but I'm compromising. I don't feel like big shit when I fuck them. When I use old tricks to get a girl in bed, it feels cheap. Not like an accomplishment. Not exciting.

I just started a job in sales, and the way it is laid out is very intuitive.

Basically, I'm selling my product (my dick) to a buyer (a girl) for her money (vagina/mouth/orifice of choice).

The girls seek a higher standard of quality the younger, sexier, less slutty, and more traditional you go. I've been increasing quality but staying the same in age.

The PUA tactics are the sales pitch, and the lifestyle is the product.

As my market value goes up, I should be able to sell for a higher price.

So I guess my question is what kind of balance are y'all striking? I have no problem eliminating all in my current rotation to free up time.

Messages In This Thread