rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slut protests slut shaming assembly

Slut protests slut shaming assembly

Really, all you need to see is Katelyn Campbell's picture.

[Image: Katelyn-Campbell-300x276.jpg]

Summary: "Freedom of speech ends when I disagree with it." snark mistresses refuses to attend a rally about the consequences of becoming a slut, then runs to the internet to backstab her (female) school principal for allowing a speaker on campus that has opinions she, slut, disagrees with. This results in basement dwelling weirdos from the internet then spending multiple days attacking the principal and harassing her. Her principal, tired of the attacks, responds "How would you feel if I called your college and told them what bad character you have and what a backstabber you are?” ...and slut runs to a lawyer and files an injunction. To what? Stop the principal from having an opinion that she's a backstabbing slut of low character? (Source)

Definitely a collision between lower class values ("I'm anonymous! I can do anything impulsively and no one should ever track me!") vs upper class values ("Reputation and connections are carefully built over years and open hidden doors.")

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread