rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoulder width > height > penis length

Shoulder width > height > penis length

Quote: (04-18-2013 02:54 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 10:51 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Yeah, but I'm a woman, damnit! So I deserve a man of over +2.0 z-scores of attractiveness, even though I myself am -2.0 z-scores in physical attractiveness, and -2.5 z-scores in personality!

At +1.5 z-scores BMI and +2.0 in useless degrees (B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and M.A. in Communications), I am a voluptuous, dynamic woman who is entitled to nothing short of a man with the looks of Hugh Jackman with the intelligence of John Von Neumann!

Men are just intimidated by my erudition and standards; some Prince Charming needs to MAN UP and help pay off my student loans!

Whoa, your a very superficial woman. I suggest you learn to be more humble and ask yourself what you have to offer. And drop the self entitlement behaviour, it is bad. Then again, you have been affect by feminism, so not surprised. I am sick of encountering women like you every time I approach. No wonder men with money left for greener pastures.

[Image: 31702d1321527527-multiman-multifunctiona...alm-1-.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread