rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist's son (nearly) destroyed by system she built to harm other men

Feminist's son (nearly) destroyed by system she built to harm other men

Judith Grossman, hardcore feminist, has a son who was falsely accused of rape and very nearly had his life destroyed by the kangaroo courts at his university. She talks about it in the WSJ today:

Quote:Quote:

"I am a feminist. I have marched at the barricades, subscribed to Ms. magazine, and knocked on many a door in support of progressive candidates committed to women's rights. Until a month ago, I would have expressed unqualified support for Title IX and for the Violence Against Women Act.

But that was before my son, a senior at a small liberal-arts college in New England, was charged—by an ex-girlfriend—with alleged acts of "nonconsensual sex" that supposedly occurred during the course of their relationship a few years earlier."

"The frightening answer is that like the proverbial 800-pound gorilla, the tribunal does pretty much whatever it wants, showing scant regard for fundamental fairness, due process of law, and the well-established rules and procedures that have evolved under the Constitution for citizens' protection. Who knew that American college students are required to surrender the Bill of Rights at the campus gates?"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...%3Darticle

Paul Elam wastes little time before fucking her shit up:

Quote:Quote:

"She closes her article, which simmered and seethed from start to finish, in a state of bewilderment, lamenting that the pursuit of women’s rights combined with politically motivated government policy is turning our schools into a “snake pit of injustice.”

That is a very strong condemnation – coming from a fucking snake.

Judith Grossman is just now finding out about one, and just one, of the many tertiary stage products of a narcissistic ideology that has run amok with her blind enabling for her entire adult life. She, rather her son, is paying the price for a half century of hatred disguised as women’s rights advocacy, and so suddenly she is filled with indignation and outrage. She wonders aloud how all this could have happened. She wonders what possibly have gone so wrong, right under her nose.

Fuck you, Judith Grossman. Fuck you right where you stand."

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/fuc...-grossman/

It's obviously really fucked up that this happened to an innocent man---but it shouldn't escape notice that she wouldn't give a fuck at all if this had happened to anyone else. People like her built the system to destroy other people's sons, never thinking their kids would be targeted.

In a way, this reminds me of the draconian drug laws we have in this country. Nobody gave a motherfuck when only young black men were going to prison on that shit. But now that more and more guys who look like Michael Phelps are taking the rap we're hearing all type of shit about drug reform.

Glad she's (somewhat) awakened to the truth, but this bitch can still drop dead.

Messages In This Thread