rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Khabarovsk,Russia. Mini datasheet

Khabarovsk,Russia. Mini datasheet

Quote: (04-18-2013 12:40 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Neil - I'm 1/2 way though your book. Is this the same city where you met Julia ? It was amazing that she paid her own way to meet you and paid her own travel expenses in Thailand despite I'm assuming a salary of maybe $300-$400 a month which is typical in a such a small town. Although I have never been to Russia, I have some experience girls in smaller towns in Ukraine and it doubtful most I have met would have the means or inclination to do such a thing as pay their own way.

Thanks for buying the book.

I met Julia on the train from Khabarovsk to Vladivostok. She lives in Vlad. I wouldn't say that Vladivostok is a small town. It has about 600k people living there but yes it's no Moscow that's for sure.

I never asked her about her salary but I always guessed she made closer to 1000 than to 300/400 but honestly I don't have a clue.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread