rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching Girls On The Dancefloor

Approaching Girls On The Dancefloor

"When your talking game is tight, dance floor approaches is like going backwards." - Roosh, via twitter

I disagree somewhat. Well, at least from where I'm standing, I find talking game MUCH, MUCH easier than dancefloor game. Talking is so much easier to me, as it gives me time and resources to display personality. Dancefloor game is much more balsy, visceral, "non-verbal", body-language oriented and to the point that I feel that I have a huge gap for not having a tight dancefloor game. I think that I lose A LOT not having that killer instinct that some have to approach girls mainly through body-language cues, which is my main sticking point right now. Dancefloor is basically where I take girls or look for them after having opened and talked elsewhere on the venue, not where I open them out of the blue...

I feel that, as of now, I am much more of a middle-game guy, working thoroughly on my early game, pretty much because I am much better in talking than balsyness...

just an insight.

Messages In This Thread