rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manosphere Reaction to Boston Bombing

Manosphere Reaction to Boston Bombing

Quote: (04-16-2013 02:10 PM)stoney Wrote:  

I am no playa with a passport...But I enjoy the debates, racist flame wars and all the shit that goes along with having a big group of people with a wide-ranging set of ideals having serious discussion about life and the world we live in.

I wonder what did I wrote months/years ago that still got you butt hurt. But thanks for the shout out thou.

But I digress, I do agree with the gist of your post. Most people are set in their world view and although debating with strangers on the Internets is entraining it is a waste of time. I don’t know about the rest of the other bloggers you mentioned but Roissy/CH was probably waiting for confirmation that the perp(s) weren't White. Nevertheless, they look White enough to me. In other words, they would not be able to sing the chorus of Trinidad James' "All Gold Everything" outloud in harlem and not expect to have a problem.

I am just glad that it wasn't brotha who did this. Roissy would have had an aneurysm.

Messages In This Thread