rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:56 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:51 AM)klosck Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 11:03 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 11:51 AM)klosck Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 11:36 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

fawk yeah phenibut is addictive.

i quit phenibut 3 times over the past couple years, had week long withdrawals from each. Then I graduated to ghb, and had even worse withdrawals.

Dont gimme shit that phenibut is not addictive.

I never said it wasnt addictive. Thats what ive said from the very beginning. Im saying all the horror stories appear to be from dudes who took a lot of it for consecutive days

When you went quit and went through withdrawals how much were you taking and how often?

4 to seven grams. Doses ramp up VERY QUICKLY as does tolerance. Quickest thing ever.

That is pretty much abusing it... But to say Phenibut is dangerous addictive, where you use it one time and you're hooked (like heroin) , is nto accurate...

Listen, I'd recommend everyone approach Phenibut like they would a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It's something you can treat yourself to once a week,or every two weeks..but much more than that and you might start having issues.

Guerllia, you basically had the phenibut equivalent of a pint of Ben & Jerry's everyday until you became diabetic....

Hahahahaha oooookkkkkkk. Easier said than done boss. Like having just one beer on a good night out eh?

Guerilla, can you explain exactly what it is that's so addictive about it? What made you want to take so much every day straight? I mean, I just can't see the need to take it every day and for so much unless you were gaming every day.

Messages In This Thread