rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review

Phenibut--PUA Wonder Drug?-- My Review

Can we, for just a minute, assume we're all responsible adults who understand the cost/benefit of whatever activity we partake in? There are plenty of functional drug users who don't ruin their lives or become weaker people as a result of what they choose to do.

I have a girlfriend, and we look for girls together now. This looks like a fun recreational thing to try on rare occasion, and getting 100g for 30 bucks will last me around a year. It's not going to become a substitute for good game; truthfully, I seriously doubt it will impact my game in any way. Phenibut looks like something fun to try on a Saturday off when I don't feel like going out or doing a damn thing that day besides hanging around with the girl.

Maybe I'll pull 1 extra threesome this year that I wouldn't have normally as a result of this. If it does, it'll be completely unintended. This is for personal use; I believe as long as no one uses it for anything other than occasional recreation (which I assume most of you are intelligent enough to do) then you'll be fine.

Messages In This Thread