rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm going to say a good thing about American women, seriously

I'm going to say a good thing about American women, seriously

Having been dating a some very sexy foreign women in DC, it's hard to go back to even not-overweight Americans. The foreign girls take so good care of themselves and have flat stomachs, which is almost impossible to find with American women.

I will say this though, at least in DC, American women usually won't mooch. If a girl is into you, she'll have no problem trading off tabs or splitting the bill. Makes a huge difference when you're going out with a European/Asian/South American and they just EXPECT you to pay for everything.

It creates this incentive to take the Americans out on the town, and just bring the foreign girls over to your place. Which sucks, because you really wanna show off these foreign hotties.

As a dude with a lot of bills, (not in debt, though), it's a huge plus to American chicks. I find a girl who just doesn't expect me to pay for everything very attractive. And even in DC, I've ended up dating some feminine sweethearts who loved to cooked (who were even doctors or lawyers). Not a lot, but they exist.

Just my two cents.

Messages In This Thread