rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RISK TAKERS

RISK TAKERS

-

BLOOMBERG RISK TAKERS - ELON MUSK PROFILED

-

This guy is the ultimate serial entrepreneur. One of my top 3 role models in business for sure.

When you listen to how he speaks about his companies, he never talks about making a fortune - but impacting millions of people and moving humanity to the next stage of its technological revolution.

As MJ Demarco says, if you want to make millions you have to impact millions.

Elon Musk.....a South African immigrant who came to the US via oddjobs in Canada.....finagled his way into getting dual degrees in engineering and BS economics from UPenn/Wharton......moves to Silicon Valley and lives in an apartment with no shower so he has to shower at the gym.......and then goes on to launch a bunch of companies that make him hundreds of millions before he was thirty.....then again before he was forty.

Roberty Downey Junior's profile/life as Tony Stark in the Iron Man movies is loosely based on Elon Musk's life.

Insane.

When I want to take a weekend off I ask myself if I've ever sent a private spacecraft to the international space station.....or changed the face of international ecommerce and epayments.....and then I get back to work.

-

Messages In This Thread