rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Coping with U-Street Bars

Coping with U-Street Bars

I don't hang out in D.C. bars/clubs. On weeknights, they can be almost empty. I don't see any way to overcome that (unless you have the inside scoop on irregular events, parties, etc.).

But for educational tourism, I took the mighty Aliblaha out to U-Street to Brixton (site of the Roosh meet-up), Marvin's, and St. Exupery. It was crowded, with long waits for a drink at the bar. In Ali's words, you wait 10 minutes in line to enter, 10 minutes for a drink, minutes for the bathroom, and repeat.

Even worse, women sat in clusters at tables, backs to the rest of the bar, giving no eye contact. They were there to socialize in their cliques, not to meet people. You might be able to wait for a girl to get up for a drink and talk to her at the bar. It was also loud for talking. In some environments this might encourage a woman to stand closer in an intimate little nook. But it was too crowded to post up in a decent spot, and the women were all locked into their tables. So there was no mingling.

Some of you guys go to U-Street Bars. What do you do? Leap onto tables and perform magic tricks? Whip out a zippo lighter and wait for women to swarm you? Go really early or late? It is probably better on the sidewalk outside the bars.

Messages In This Thread