rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gents, rev up your engines (cooming soon)

Gents, rev up your engines (cooming soon)

Just wanted to give the RVF community heads up that in the upcoming weeks and months I plan on posting several content-rich threads where I will exhaustively share relevant knowledge and quality intelligence about a certain European region that is left underexplored, underutilized and underappreciated both here as well as in the field -- but which according to my insight presents the last favorable lifestyle destination available to foreign men on the European continent. Accordingly, this region also offers prime hunting grounds for snatching up quality women for LTR, pound-for-pound perhaps best anywhere.

Through sophisticated methodical analysis, careful cultural deconstruction and in-field evidence my aim is for these threads to actually be game changers and significantly (positively) influence a certain segment of RVF community and certain lurkers-at-large regarding not only their vacation travel plans, but more importantly their longer term lifestyle-seeking decisions. Changing some of your entire lives may very well be the end game here.

Please know that I will start slowly, but will gather steam in the upcoming weeks, only to blow up during the summer.

So if you are into European women for LTR, or are looking for beneficial lifestyle destinations, or simply haven't made up your summer travel plans yet, make sure to look out for my travel threads to tickle your bones, and open your eyes.

See you.

Messages In This Thread