rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did you realize you had low-beauty standards ?

When did you realize you had low-beauty standards ?

i agree about balance. but its like Roosh said about himself. i was a nerdy urkell type as a teen. And even after doing an extreme makeover back in my early 20's and lifting weights and fixing my wardrobe and working on my game.

i was still dealing with women with bitch shields and sausage fests at night clubs, thug-lover women, gold-digger/status seeking and women chasing after male model type guys and all the usual dating B.S. in a major city like DC

so..i lowered my standards so that i wouldn't get depressed abotu this shit.

but now see that i can have a 8-9 level of beauty who is feminine and has personality and not a big ego. its mind blowing.

and there are so many options (east europe, west europe, south america, central america, asia) and many other outlets. its wide open man!!!

and i'm just so fuckin' embarassed about this shit. talking with men here and giving women beauty ratings makes me so ashamed.

if Roosh and some of the international players here could see some of the average - leftover women i was once chasing after, i think roosh would ban me from the forums and give me a well-deserved bitch-slap in the face too. but i will never make these mistakes again.

I'm in decent physical shape and i plan to stay that way and improve but i feel like my youth was wasted on bullshit - trying to get average-looking chicks with big egos.

when i could've been learning a foreign language and even just dealing with foreign girls here in DC. i feel so dumb.

so to make up for the failure. my mortal mission is to get a girl in the 8-9 level. I realize it will be a challenge --but i feel it can be done. i'm actually certain about it.

Messages In This Thread