rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When did you realize you had low-beauty standards ?

When did you realize you had low-beauty standards ?

To be honest, this whole exposure I have had to Ukraine women-Russian women and just learning about places in East Europe and south America that are plentiful with beautiful ladies.

has been a life changing experience for me. I gotta keep it real, I had low standards. I feel embarrassed about it now. i'm 30 now, and I am so fucking behind with doing this travel PUA stuff. I'm looking back on my life and trying look at how I went so wrong with this shit.

a friend of mine tried to get me to do this online thing 5 years ago and I didn't understand it back then. even when I first started doing this online thing, I was talking to women who are considered 7's and maybe even leftovers by east Europe (Ukraine-Russia) standards. I learned

I was once afraid to call American women ugly. but now I can confirm that our women our fat and ugly. and the prettier understandable have gigantic egos.

because my pain and frustration of trying to attract and date the younger pretty women around me here in DC (black, white, hispanic, asian) was driving me nuts.

And i'm very embarassed to admit now that at one point i was considering dating attractive-pretty older women (cougars/MILFs) like this:

[Image: 010MLF_Amy_Lindsay_001_zps9dce0994.jpg][Image: 8women--fanny.jpg]

that's how beat down I felt.

i got to a point where, if a woman just had a good personality and some sex appeal that would be enough for me to attract me. i would've been ok with a american girl who is 5-6, as long as she was a good person and not an egotistical feministic bitch.

As we know even some fat ugly women have huge egos and act like there pretty women who are 10's. its really torture.

but I now see that with some legit game, effort, language ability and patience - and decent looks/fashion and money on my part. I could pull out something that looks like this.

[Image: RWDhomeSmall5.jpg][Image: 1287383_f248.jpg]
[Image: 20372089.jpg]

because when you wake up and realize "goddmann I was trying to get with women leftovers." Its a wake up call.

so thanks Roosh. before coming here. I was afraid to be honest and call an ugly woman, ugly. I was scared to do it. I wanted to be nice about the beauty issue. I wanted to be considerate.

I think the whole feminizing of men, the ratio of pretty women to men and the overall culture has truly emasculated us here.So for the American guys who learned late like I did, when did you realize you had low standards?

Messages In This Thread