rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Quote: (04-13-2013 06:09 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2013 06:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think it's time MikeCF and basil put each other on ignore. I will delete any further attack posts.

These West Coast guys gotta learn to get along. These problems never go down from us on the other side. We know what's up. [Image: angel.gif]

I don't really view my posts as attacking and I've never viewed basil's as attacking me.

No one has talked shit about wives, girlfriends, family members, personal flaws (like if a guy had a disability or brother with Down's Syndrome or something) etc. I.e., no real "low blows."

It's just good-natured banter with an element of shit talking.

I think West Coast guys are just less angry than East Coast guys. We can talk a little shit with each other but not actually have beef because we know it's all in good fun and at the end of the day, we don't care.

So you East Coast guys can't understand our style and swagger.

Bitter winters make guys angrier, which is why East Coast guys have to be more guarded with their words. You guys are walking around angry at Mother Nature and looking to hurt each other.

Oh, you have hot summers, too, with high humidity.

It's a culture thing.

West Coast > East Coast.

Messages In This Thread