rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Quote: (04-13-2013 05:30 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I like your feminine style of argument, it really suits you.

More like Shakespearean.

"Basilrandom doth protest too much, methinks."

Bro...If you're going on and on about how great this girl is and how many options she has...Don't you think guys are gonna (rationally) infer that your own standards are pretty low?

Chick is gross. Period. Can she get gross guys with no options who are dead beat losers? Sure.

But that's not really the theme here. We're not trying to look at things from the angle of losers. We are elevating our vantage point.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like to argue/verbally spar for its own sake. It's fun. So if that's what you're doing, "Game recognize game."

But the way you and Divorco and some other guys go at it, it really makes me wonder what the hell is up with you guys.

You guys really seem to go out of your way to advocate on behalf of past their prime hags. Of all the things to play devil's advocate over...That's what you choose?

Messages In This Thread