rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Critique my workout plan

Critique my workout plan

Two months ago I had jaw surgery, so my mouth was wired shut. I weighted 160lb and had to drink all my meals through a straw. Once I could chew solid food, I let them calories in.

Yesterday I joined the 1000lb club! My current maxes are Bench 255, Squat 340, and Deadlift 405 at 188lb weight and 20% fat. I don't look as good as I used to, but it's winter - bulking season.

I was plateauing on my squat and deadlifts because my knees would buckle in. Apparently that is a sign of weak adductors. You know that machine for girls where you sit down and spread your legs? That thing and large amounts of whole milk helped me get this far.

I am happy with my strength now. My plan is to increase the reps for my working sets at 75% of the max weight and do more sprints and burpies. Hopefully I can cut some of this fat off without loosing too much muscle.

Messages In This Thread