rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil's Dot-Com Gold Rush

Brazil's Dot-Com Gold Rush

Great thread. I think importing wine from one of the MERCASUL countries (Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay) could probably have the highest initial yield of profit, since Brazil has special trade agreements with these countries that should lower the final taxes.

Having been in Brazil for almost 3 months, Belo Horizonte, Rio and Sao Paulo, I do think there is a lot of possibility to be had here. The real question is if all the hustle and perspiration needed is worth it. And do you want to live in Brazil? Which I might think is needed to do something worthwhile.. Make no mistake, Brazil has a lot of challenges ahead of itself and it will be very interesting to see how the country handles the upcoming World Cup..

But the people are special. They want to help. And it is a huge, huge country. I think one can gain a lot by thinking outside the box. And maybe, with a foreigner's outset - you stand with a higher probability of success than a local. Doing things your way, not catering to the status quo. There is so much to improve here ...

/Staros (who is indeed interested in the Brazilian market)

Messages In This Thread