rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skydivers

Skydivers

Quote: (04-29-2013 02:18 PM)Zeus Wrote:  

Im signing up.

Start my AFF in 2 weeks.

The DZ is a fun place. I was my charming self and they immediately recruited me to join their never ending game. Which is getting a person to say a specific word. Fun stuff the get to know everyone.

The jump was pretty amazing. I had watched enough YouTube vids of jumps before hand to know exactly what to expect. I didn't expect the 200 km winds slamming me in the face. Crazy.

My tandem master was very cool. Let me steer and thr landing was 1ft away from bullseye, all in 50km winds. Baller.

I will be there basically every Sunday in the summer and probably weekdays. The sun doesn't go down until 11 up here so lots of time to get sunset jumps right beside the rockies.

I'll periodically update this as i get my AFF.

Congrats man! Which DZ did you end up going to?

The best way to do it is to go all-in, bro. Don't go home immediately after last load, stay around and drink beer; this is how you'll meet more of your future lifelong friends and learn more about the sport as well.

You've started the beginning of a great journey, my friend.

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Messages In This Thread