rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are so many people PC?

Why are so many people PC?

Quote: (04-15-2013 11:51 PM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2013 05:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2013 10:04 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Why the hate towards non-straight people?

I don't get why some people are so offended that gay people can be featured on television kissing. There's no problem with it. Live and let live.
It's annoying and kids don't need to be watching that shit. It shows on regular Fox, not a cable channel and is a high school themed show that attracts youngsters. The media is trying to get everyone obsessed with gays like they are.

What's wrong with it? Do you think kids are just going to grow up gay cause they see it on TV? Did you only grow up straight cause you were copying TV shows that showed being straight as cool?

Being gay isn't something people should have to hide. This isn't Saudi Arabia, people should be comfortable with who they are here without having to keep it secret.

You are definitely right; this isn't Saudi Arabia- i have not seen one person on Rooshvforum who advocates administrative punishment. Along that line, it scares me that you are so fast to equate Americans to Saudi Arabians. We haven't had a stoning in years.

Messages In This Thread