rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are so many people PC?

Why are so many people PC?

Well a couple of my friends are gay, and they're great people (one, which I have mentioned on the forum before, is a good friend of mine, and she's the opposite of what most dudes would think in terms of her personality, honestly, one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life and I'll stand by that until the day I die, and she understands the red pill values that I express sometimes). I'll defend them because I know them and they've been good to me, but as far as the whole "you must affirm someone's differences" I totally disagree. You shouldn't have to affirm anyone, it's completely up to you and your RIGHT to decide where you stand on people and what you think.

It's been unbelievable to think that since I "took the red pill" I've adopted so many "conservative" values . To think where I was three or four years ago is insane, I would have slapped myself on some things if I had the chance. Though I was never too bad, I remember in SPED we were reviewing this article about rape, and I expressed the idea that it could have been falsely reported, and this was waaaaay before game, Roissy etc. They took me out of the room, sat me down and explained to me exactly why what I thought was wrong and had me apologize to this girl in the room who was probably never raped but felt so strongly on the issue (and we were probably only 16/17 years old). I gave her a half assed apology after my time in the oven.

I've been called an asshole and racist and sexist (WOMAN HATERRRR!!) so many times when I've tried to explain myself and my views on things that now I could care less. I bite my tongue most of the time, mostly for the sake of myself, but on the inside, so much of what I hear makes my blood boil. You're right, PC is kind of out of control, but there's nothing better than knowing on the inside that you can see the code and understand the truth when most people just get poked along in embracing the poisons that are destroying society.

Messages In This Thread