rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need advice on Tailoring my Travels by the Experts

Need advice on Tailoring my Travels by the Experts

Greetings it's been awhile since I've posted, been hopping around the country. Finally starting to set my foreign travels in stone. Planning on trekking through SE Asia for awhile starting End of March. I've been doing some research and have a few questions.

Has anyone used a courier flight? Apparently you can save big money on plane tickets and its not too hard a job to do

What Vaccines do you all get before going to SE Asia?

People keep telling me I should know someone there, are these people full of crap? It seems like most of you guys are doing great traveling solo

Any recommendations on places to get some suits custom tailored. Best Quality and value mix?

I'm looking to surf and get certified to dive while over there, any suggestions on places to go?

I've made a few connects on DIA.com in cities where I can def get a piece. Not the best pieces but certainly exotic hotness. I'm sure people on here have banged the majority of them haha. I also have jungle fever running strong right now def gonna try to do what Scotian did as a side game.

I was just in Hawaii for a couple months and its def a great place where you will get play, but I would never recommend it as a top place to run game. I was only in Kona, so I can not say what goes on, on the other islands. Oahu has more young people and partying. If your a "howlie" which is anyone that's not Hawaiin good luck hooking up with a local. On the bright side, I pulled an Australian and a girl from the country Georgia. Hawaiians are hot, but they def dont beat good ol fashioned white vagina. Best thing I did here was buy a nice ukulele and start playing. Now I have an instrument to bring worldwide to seduce prey.

Messages In This Thread