rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dental Health/ Dental Industry- Ask me Anything

Dental Health/ Dental Industry- Ask me Anything

@Gengis- Didn't read the book. Seems shes big on prevention (acid-reduction, etc etc). Wish I could give you more information.

@Bigboy- Oilpulling-no thoughts. Tongue scraping- reduces bacteria on tongue

@Ovid- One of the best antiseptic is alcohol. I think it is highly under-rated the benefits of taking shots/drinking straight vodka on the rocks. Listerine is around 20% alcohol w/other ingredients. Alcohol is probably a good reason why it works well.

@Genghis- Listerine is not acidic (to my knowledge). Its around 20% alcohol, and alcohol is a weak base. If anything its around neutral or slightly basic.

@michelin- Do you have notches in your teeth along the gumline? These notches are sometimes filled because of sensitivity. High-fluoride seems to reduce sensitivity.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread