rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advance Warning from Jerusalem: Cockblockers are Organising

Advance Warning from Jerusalem: Cockblockers are Organising

Thanks for the warning Bad Hussar, but this is already happening in North America!

Case in point, the last city I lived in: Edmonton, Canada. A couple of years ago a group called SAVE, Sexual Assault Voices of Edmonton went on a big blitzkrieg of sexual assault awareness as if it was the biggest issue in the city (it was the murder capital of Canada that year) and plastered posters all over the city, on buses, billboards, newspaper ads, etc. The ads all said "Don't be that guy", what a load of crap.

You can check it out here and it will likely make you puke, from the website: "WE DREAM OF A WORLD WITHOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT....and we're on our way to creating that world. SAVE - Sexual Assault Voices of Edmonton - is a broad-based coalition comprised of educators, NGO's, sexual assault counselors, the Edmonton Police Service, caring/invested businesses and individuals who are committed to creating a safe community and city for everyone. Our common goal is to reduce the incidences of sexual assaults by reaching those who are responsible: the perpetrators. Why? Because sexual assault is a problem in our community. Every week, the Sexual Assault Centres and police see people who are feeling confused, ashamed, and in pain because they experienced sexual violence. We believe Edmonton can be a leader for change. " http://www.savedmonton.com/

[img][Image: x7o6c.jpg][/img]

[Image: 2ytviip.jpg]

Guys I'm happy to report that the campaign was rather ineffective and the local Edmonton cum dumpsters can still be seen staggering out of night clubs and puking their guts up all over Whyte Ave and hooking up with random guys. I haven't been there in a few months and likely won't for awhile but I'm sure that forum members such as Irishman, Djembadjemba, Kick and all the other guys who are currently based in Etown aren't getting white knighted or cock blocked on whyte Ave, I know I never had any issues.

Messages In This Thread