rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Revelation

Roosh's Revelation

"For the previous two years I was searching hard for poosy paradise. I believed that within the first week a city should slap me across the face and announce if it was paradise or not, but Kamal did the opposite. He went to a city that wasn’t poosy paradise and made it so. He created paradise from something mediocre by putting in his blood and sweat, while I was living the life of a wandering gypsy, expecting paradise to be handed to me merely from my ability to hop on an airplane. I saw the flaw in my approach, and on the bus ride to my next city, I was ready to change the game that I’ve been running for all of my adult life."

I am pleased to see this revelation. This type of "game" can be run anywhere and can create a pleasing lifestyle. I was able to do this in DC and had a steady supply of 7's and 8's making me happy, while being able to live near my family and old friends.

When I see guys slam DC constantly, I think to myself, they must not be the 'king of the city' like I am. And I'm not even the real king. I'm just a guy that tips well, smiles at doormen and hostesses, makes friends with everyone such that when I show up I get bumped to the head of the line, or given the good table. Local credibility. When you walk down the street with a girl and people at various establishments know you and like you, it goes a long long way.

Logistics, local cred, and game. Add to it a successful professional life, being physically fit, reasonably stylish and put together and you're all set. It is the recipe and can be done anywhere.

Kudos for this evolution in thought.

Messages In This Thread