rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If I ever have a boy...

If I ever have a boy...

Inspired by countless threads of younger generation becoming increasingly faggy and limp-wristed, I'm starting this thread.

Finish the phrase, "If I ever have a boy..." Keep in mind, I understand kids rebel. It's easy to say, "MY kid would never do that." But let's not ruin the fun. I'll start:

If I ever have a boy...

-he's going to learn how to fight. If he's a bully, I'll tell him to keep it in check...but not too much.

-if he gets picked on, I'm going to let him get picked on and tell him the only way to not get picked on is to fight back with physical violence

-all he's going to hear from me is the importance of pussy, muscles, and money

-he'll be allowed to drop out of school only if he gets his diploma equivalent and starts working. Can be blue collar too. I'd rather he hang out with Mexican immigrants washing dishes than sitting in class getting the SWPL fem-centric indoctrination. No better way to really understand the importance of entrepeneurship than hard manual labor.

-he'll be allowed to pursue whatever he wants as long as he's the best at it and has a competitive spirit.

-he'll be encouraged to get in trouble as long as he's willing to face the repercussions. I'll bail his ass out only when shit gets REALLY bad, but if he wants to sell weed, fuck girls, and drive fast, more power to him. I'll give him the token "talk" here and there and try to rein it in a little. Just a little.

-he'll be prohibited from ever bringing home a fat or ugly girl.

-he'll spend his summers split between working like a dog, and travelling. The only "spoiling" he'll get is a paid trip to Ibiza, Budapest, Amsterdam, etc. He'll be culturally ahead of the pack and already get a taste for partying and pussy hunting.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread