rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Swagger in Monterrey, Mexico

International Swagger in Monterrey, Mexico

Quote: (04-27-2013 08:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Just wanted to throw in a bit of intel for the brothas. Hanging out with this cute girl from Monterrey at the moment. Without me even bringing up race or anything, she mentioned that many women there are very curious about black guys. She was even telling me about her cousin and that she is crazy about us, but that none really exist down there. We were at a bar watching an NBA game and she was like, "any of those guys could come down to Monterrey if they wanted wives".

None of this is my personal experience, I haven't been there yet, but this was coming straight from a cute girl Monterrey girl that lives there and she mentioned this randomly without me even bringing the topic up. So could be a great spot for brothas to hit up. Just look out for the cartel violence.

Nice!!! +1. I've got the looks but when you have girls that just want the chocolate it makes life that much more easier. Monterrey seems to be one of the few last remaining places that specifically cater to us brothas it seems like. If any cartel mothafucka lays a finger on me he gon learn. No just kidding but cartel violence won't stop me from milking out one of the last remaining places that love us brothas.
[Image: kermit.gif]

Messages In This Thread