rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

A neighbor is breaking the rules of the condominium community I live in by walking his dog right outside my bedroom window on the lawn. The rule is you have to walk you pet 20 feet away from the building (on the other side of the sidewalk) so you don't make noise directly outside the windows and wake someone up -- which is what this guy is doing to me.

I'd asked him not to do this last year and politely explained this was waking me up. He didn't listen and then stopped being friendly to me. I asked him again today and he got really pissed. I mentioned the bylaws (20 feet away) and after "debating" him, he reluctantly agreed to adhere by them. But he then started accusing me of "coming out of the building screaming" at some contractors who put in his windows. I didn't do this.

So my question is: WTF is up with dog owners? He acted like I insulted the "honor" of his dog. I'm just trying to get some sleep and NOT hear the dog barking or him coughing DIRECTLY outside my window at 6 a.m. Did I breach some kind of dog etiquette?

Messages In This Thread