rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Azerbaijan?

Bang Azerbaijan?

Nobody wears Burka in Turkey. Burka is the full-body veil that women are forced to wear in some Islamic countries. What some women wear in Turkey is called Hijab, and even then, it's use is actually banned by law on some places (Workplace, public buildings, etc). I've been for a short time in Istanbul, because it's one of the few countries that don't ask me for a visa. I thought the people were way too nice. Women of course were another story and you are right, they are not a good idea for people just passing by. On the plus side, you won't see too many sex tourists spoiling the place and I was surprised to see that the place is not full of ugly girls.
Again, like I said, I believe most of the animosity towards the place has been mostly culture shock. I believe people should try their own ideas and make their own path. I wouldn't cross Azerbaijan out just because a few forum members clashed with the Turks.

Messages In This Thread