rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is wrong with sexually liberated women again?

What is wrong with sexually liberated women again?

I posted a new thread here a couple weeks ago to try to sort out a basic question that comes to me as a I read current PUA stuff - why value pussy so God damn much? "Golden Pussy Syndrome." it received a little commentary - not much.

Another questions is this: What's wrong with sexually liberated woman? I read Roosh today:

"3. A woman does not peak with her beauty. She peaks with her intellect and experience, which means that she must spend her youth educating herself with liberal arts degrees to eventually trade her labor to capitalists. In the meantime, she will become a mature human being by having sex with with any man who excites her."

Having sex with any man that excites her ... in a condescending tone? I prefer women that are of clear mind, and know what they want - VERY MUCH. I dislike the uncertain woman that needs to be coaxed into being a full human being.

Are, is the prejudice that women are sluts if they have sex with 20 - 50 men ... men, on the other hand need to bust their asses to get 100 notches in order to be minimally correct?

This tone comes off as sour grapes to me, however I am open to being shown the light ...

Messages In This Thread