rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has your life changed since you have become muscular/in shape ?

How has your life changed since you have become muscular/in shape ?

I hope this thread will motivate non-lifters on RVF to lift and casual lifters to become more serious.

2 years ago I used to be a 6' 133 pound skeleton of a 19 year old. I was a borderline alcoholic, depressed & woke up at 2 pm ever single day. I had one meal a before i started drinking with my " friends" in the evening again & and woke up with a hangover the next afternoon.

Girlfriend cheated & I realized something needed to change so i decided to get serious with smtg in my life. Good things usually take time ... lifting seemed to be the fastest way prove to myself that i could succeed in something.

Long story short, 20 months (now) later I am 183 lbs at around 13-14 % bf !! . Almost all, of the muscle/fat gained is in my upper body ( I don't work my legs) which makes me look even bigger.

Lifting has tranformed my life in the following ways

THE GOOD

- Seeing your body transform makes you question yourself what else in life you are able to change ! What else am I missing ? What other forbidden fruit is there ... so the motivation and discipline spills to other areas of your life en masse.

- More attention from sluts ( stares , subtle grabbing of arms , smiles , blushing , girls rearranging their hair when i arrive ). Girls just "happen" to sit right next to me at a bar when there are 20 other spots free.

- Respect from guys ! I actually get more attention from guys than girls since many guys know the amount of work required to acquire body aesthetics ! I get nods of approval , bigger guys calling me " bro " , smaller guys avoiding eye contact in the hallways ...

- Anger/Bitterness is no longer an issue. There's something therapeutic about dead-lifting in particular.

- Became more humble - a year ago at around 155 lbs i was a douche. Going to class in tight wife beaters & started smoking cigs.

- Introduced me to the Manosphere : While searching for cable trap exercises i somehow stumbled upon BOLD & Determined. Roosh, HEartiste, RSD ... all followed. Red Pill knowledge & game is slowly sinking in

THE BAD

My Dick looks smaller in comparison to my body !

How have your lives changed since your started getting noticeably Jacked ??

Messages In This Thread