rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Underrated Benefit of This Forum...

An Underrated Benefit of This Forum...

Quote: (04-08-2013 10:20 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

What I like most about this forum is that it is full of men who strive to improve themselves and reach their potential. Virtually all of my acquaintances and most of my close friends I know personally cut themselves short and never work to improve and to change.
Thats a huge warning flag right there. You become the sum of the five people you spend the most time with. If you are looking to improve yourself cut back on spending time with people you hold in such low regard. Not saying cut all contact but careful about who you are letting into your life and influence your behaviour.

Try and spend more time with people who inspire you and are already succesful in the areas you are trying to improve with.

This has been one of my key personal principals for years. Try and spend as much time as possible with people who deserve your time.

Messages In This Thread