rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mystery's Actual Results

Mystery's Actual Results

My view is in between Samseau and G.

I read MM and "The Game" stuff and that stuff just screwed me up and prevented me from getting laid.

I just started being my agro self and relying on the lifestyle I lived and it all worked out.

But MM did a lot for guys so I can't hate. Just not my scene and actually cost me a lot of bangs. When you're a guy who has it together, girls think it's weird when you do the pea cocking shit. It just doesn't look right.

MM is sort like Game 1.0 where a guy would tell dorks, "Be a dork. Sleep in someone's closet. (That's where one guy lived in The Game.) Go out for hours at a time, several nights a week, and run sets. Don't buy drinks (you can't afford to, anyway). You'll get laid every now and then. Game!"

My game (once I threw away that garbage MM shit) was: Be productive with your time. Stop being a loser who can't afford rent and has to sleep in someone's closet. Get your pathetic ass to the gym and stop being a skinny dork or fat fuck. Spend your time doing productive shit, make friends with guys who have hook-ups, and then when you go out you will pull. Plus when you don't pull or don't feel like going out, the lifestyle and attendant trappings will be there.

It took a while but my view is becoming more widely accepted.

Messages In This Thread