rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question about should I?

Question about should I?

I was getting my haircut on Friday and my stylist told me this chick that works there was curious about me - I guess they gossip about particular clients, etc. anyway I got this chicks number (she's def worth dating - she playfully waved to me in the mirror when she realized we were talking about her - cute and solid 7.5, considerably younger than me) and we've texted and agreed to meet up next weekend.

It just struck me though is this worth the risk? I really love my stylist - have been with her for a year and she's awesome to talk to, does great on my hair etc. is this worth the trade off? I goes I practice a lot of my bullshit on my stylist - it's honestly a real pleasure to see her every 3 weeks and shoot the shit, flirt, etc. Can I keep going to the salon regardless of what happens (bang, mediocre date, etc)

Messages In This Thread