rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soma's Jakarta (Big Durian) Nightlife Guide

Soma's Jakarta (Big Durian) Nightlife Guide

Quote: (07-31-2013 02:41 AM)Prosal Wrote:  

Forget about those 400$/month apartments, JKT despite all its wonders, is a rather stressful city, and you need a nice accommodation.

About your last question, Indonesians are the nicest people on the planet, much nicer than Thais, period.

Some good information, it's appreciated, but it's easy to simply say "Forget about money" when you have a lot of it.

For a lot of us, it's a question of staying in 1st world sterility or taking a less than first-rate accommodations where we can at least get laid.

It isn't a question of "what is best", but what is the best allocation of limited resources for me, because I don't want to go somewhere for a month, I want to go there indefinitely, and not work.

Congratulations on having money, I think you referred to buying a 6000 euro coat? I'm guessing the percentage of guys here that can do that even if they wanted to is small.

Messages In This Thread