rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Didn't feel the Connection !

Didn't feel the Connection !

You are absolutely right. I have been thinking about this a lot these days and it made sense. I talked about all shit other than escalating it.

I am clueless how I can talk to her in a sexy fashion. That day she fed herself with a lot of shit, spoke for 2 whole hours until she got tired of talking.

Also, what I noticed, she always corrected her jacket. Admittedly, I was good online when it comes to escalating, I couldn't here. I realized how stupid I was. I could have actually gotten a bang. [Image: dodgy.gif]

She starves sexually a lot. According to my friend's formula - he asked me not to talk sex with girls, let it happen slowly and hence I didn't want to piss her off outright talking about it - he's an amazing alpha.

As a newbie I got numbers whenever I wanted, I wasn't that bad whenever I approach a girl randomly, but I want suggestions when it comes to how do I actually get along sexy slowly - suggest some examples please.......
Quote: (05-05-2013 10:25 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:07 PM)axiomatic Wrote:  

She is actually starved sexually that's what I discovered. In fact she kept things like how many times she's masturbated online.
Some background info. The setting was pretty normal. I didn't escalate anything because she's well educated and mature enough I didn't want to say anything to feel I am thinking of her as a slut. So I thought I will pretty much ask her out later for a hangout. But instead I asked her, if she's interested in a date and thats the response I got.

I am unable to analyze what happened. Please throw in ideas guys.

She wanted you to escalate. You didn't, she lost interest.

Messages In This Thread