rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian girls....best type for girlfriends True or False

Brazilian girls....best type for girlfriends True or False

I've dated four Brazilian girls so I thought I'd chime in on whether they are the best girlfriends.

Some context - they were all middle class, grew up in the big cities and I dated them outside of Brazil.

First of all, they knew how to eat like a woman, walk like a woman and generally were nice and feminine.

They were extremely affectionate. Constant hugs and kisses. Every time I saw them they would jump me and I would have to kiss for like 5-10 minutes. I actually grew to like this after first being annoyed by it.

I would call them low maintenance. They did not require me to spend a lot of money on them. They genuinely enjoyed the little things like taking a bike ride, picnic, barbecue, sun tanning or just watching a movie. We'd travel together and I didn't need to get a nice hotel.

I did not find them to be flakey. They were always late but they did what they said they were going to do.

They all fell in love real quick. Within a month you really start to feel them falling in love. You have to be careful not to let a casual relationship escalate because they all wanted serious boyfriends.

They said Brazilian guys are assholes, self-centered, cheat a lot - so there was a preference for foreign men.

I think if you treat a Brazilian girl like you would an American girl your return on investment is much greater. They appreciate being treated well and don't take it for granted because they know what Brazilian dudes are like.

Cons: They have all been jealous almost to a crazy extent. You can't look at other girls when your Brazilian gf is around.

My takeaway - yes, I think that they make the best girlfriends.

Messages In This Thread