rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I married a Latvian

I married a Latvian

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:49 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 08:05 AM)MichaelCorleone Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 07:54 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I can't remember if it was Athlone or Hooligan Harry that had a mind blowing thread showing how marriages between Americans and import wifes turned out to be many times more successful than the average American marriage.

That thread was some of the most awesome shit I've read on this forum and that seriously made me rethink my entire life plan. Can't believe I didn't bookmark it.
http://www.returnofkings.com/4658/dont-b...ign-brides

Above is the link to the article from Return of Kings that made me decide to write my post. The article is pretty much right on.

I think he made that article from a forum post. That article sums it up in greater detail however. Beautiful stuff, it should be made a sticky and required reading for forum members. It's an incredibly powerful point to throw in the face of any woman that ever tries to knock on you for seeking moist relief outside your own borders.

I agree that article should be a sticky. It inspired me to post here for the first time.

Messages In This Thread