rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I married a Latvian

I married a Latvian

Quote: (06-03-2017 02:31 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

You say you are atheist/agnostic. I don't understand why you got married in the first place?

Saying others are "hating" who are pointing out obvious truths as the above is abdicating responsibility.

We all need to take a few steps back and review what we are doing here. First, the whole point of the forum is to post and get quality feedback. Yes, that includes criticism, because some of us care about truth and making good decisions --- both for people like the OP and other readers interested in the topic. Throwing out emotional terms out like "hating" is a feminine ploy to deflect criticism... criticism that may be valid and that one can grow, learn and understand from.

I could talk about this more, but for now, the most important part of the above is in fact the distillation of "if you don't believe in anything, marriage makes little sense, both for you, your spouse and any potential children".

Messages In This Thread