rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to transition from cuddling to sex?

Best way to transition from cuddling to sex?

There are times I don't want to kiss the girl. My current place also has no living room so if I have a girl over she has to go directly to my bedroom - sometimes I do have to cuddle first since she wasn't expecting to be on my bed so fast. This is what I do in a cuddling situation, its hard to type out but here is the gist:

Step 1: I slowly run the back of my hand up and down her body on top of her shirt, starting from the sides of her torso (or even the sides of her back, depending on position) and working my way to the middle of her stomach without touching her breasts. I will tease her and eventually put my hand down her pants on the top of her underwear by her leg (NOT by her pussy and not very deep into her pants) and bring my hand back up. I take this part really slow and sometimes I repeat it over a couple times until she starts breathing a lot heavier. 2nd/3rd time repeating step 1 I will switch to the palm/inside of my hand, do the same thing and this time put my hand underneath her underwear and put my hand a little further down her leg. 3rd time even deeper down her leg. Escalation.

Step 2: She is breathing heavy. Go under the shirt this time and start again. I start with the back of my hand but switch to the inside of my hand a lot quicker here. Hand up and down her sides of her bare skin, working my way to the middle of her stomach. Once my hand gets to the middle of her body I will very slowly bring my hand down towards her pussy. If you go too fast she might resist here, if you go really slow she will resist just before you touch it, which you aren't going to do yet anyway. I will just put my fingertips in her underwear (top of the pubes area, if she has any) and run my hand all the way across to her hips underneath her underwear. Pull back up, grab her breasts and start kissing her neck. I never have to repeat step 2/3 over, step 1 is the only feeling out process that you may have to do multiple times.

Step 3: At this point if you did things properly she is super wet and may already be begging you to fuck her but I still like to tease her a bit more - bringing my hand up and down the middle of her stomach with her shirt pulled up. Undo pants button, bring hand back up, hand back down, unzip pants, hand back up, sloooowly bring hand down and act as if I am finally going to touch her pussy but I kind of hover my hand over her pussy while its in her underwear (they usually gasp at this point) and bring my hand back up again without touching it. I whisper in her ear "I know how wet your pussy is" and then I go to town.

I don't know how much of this is necessary but its fun toying with a girl and getting her super horny before directly touching her pussy.

Messages In This Thread