rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chaos on DC Metro Green Line: White Male Commuter Uses The N-Word

Chaos on DC Metro Green Line: White Male Commuter Uses The N-Word

Its a shame because its really not about race.

the issue is anger management. this guy is allowing the immature -irate kids around him to piss him off and then the kids all ganged up on him thretening him and a melee occurs. i don't know how it started.

then the situation just escalates.

he could very easily just have calmed down and let it go and let those immature kids have their moment of glory. But unfortunately, young people like this thrive of confrontation. they enjoy yelling, screaming and fighting. and men like this have a problem just letting things go and feel the need to fight fire with fire.

taken the high road and got away safe.

in their minds, they were happy for threatening a racist white man. but the truth is everybody was wrong.

i use the red and green line on a consistent basis.

and its amazing to see the differences in the types of people on the two lines.

it doesn't suprise me that things like this happen. the green line very often (not always) has some of the most unsavory types and being that there is alot of gentrification happening in DC, things like this are bound to happen.

i'm suprises it doesn't happen more often.

i would never ride the green line late at night. but in this case everybody was wrong.

Messages In This Thread