rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Ethnic Men Hate Themselves?

Do Ethnic Men Hate Themselves?

Roosh recently wrote in an article about a city - "Too many Asian and Indian girls" and then goes on about him discriminating against girls from minority backgrounds and that he only likes white girls.

The thing is, he himself is from a minority background.

I see this all over the place. All of my minority friends are either totally against dating girls of their own race/minority races or settle for that and claim that they wish they could be with a white girl.

I've heard black guys say they think black girls are ugly and would never date them. You see it all over the media (Tiger Woods with yet another new blonde girl for example).

I could go on and on. It seems a lot of the men on this forum are from ethnic backgrounds and are really keen on traveling to "white" European countries so they can hopefully get a white girl.

Now I'm happy with my dating life but it's just a really weird thing that I've noticed and I want to know what's going on.

I'm white and I like white girls. Most white guys like white girls. If I said that I would never date a white girl or that they're ugly, then I would be saying that I think I'm ugly and not worthy of dating. If I only wanted to date girls from another ethnicity, then, to me, that would mean that I want to weed out my genes because I find them disgusting.

Then the other question - if all of you guys who think this way had your way and procreated with white women, then your children would no longer be white. So for the next generation of racist/discriminating men, there would be less white women.

So I guess my question is, why do you hate yourselves?

Messages In This Thread